Headed by the Principal Assistant Secretary
Mr. Ojara Stephen
This department offers management & support services. It basically offers support, supervision, monitoring and coordination during implementation of lawful council decisions and Government programmes
Improving the quality of life through improved household incentives
Provide support services, managerial and policy guidance to do all sectors of council with the aim of achieving efficient and effective service delivery to the populace of Mukono District
- Provide guidance to District Council during Policy formulation.
- Maintain Law and Order
- Mentor and Monitor Lower Local Councils
- Sensitize the Population on government policy and Programmes.
- Staff and Councillors Development.
- Coordination of Government and Non Government Organization.
- Coordination of Implementation process of council polices and Government programmes